winter wonder lulu~
yes, that was a banana
no one expects the banana
soraka sketches b/c she is a fuckin cutie
- Recite a poem.
- Read the first page to one of your favorite books.
- Read the little blurb on the back of your shampoo bottle.
- Do a tongue-twister.
- Say something in a different language.
- Share an anecdote.
Do the rains in Spain stay mainly on the plains?
- Summarize the last film/TV episode you watched.
- Let us hear your ringtone and text message sound.
- Tell a joke.
- What did you have to eat today?
- Talk about something that really scares you.
- Talk about something that makes you happy.
- What is your favorite word?
- What is your least favorite word?
- What turns you on?
- What turns you off?
- What sound or noise do you love?
- What sound or noise do you hate?
- What is your favorite curse word?
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
- What profession would you not like to do?
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
- If you’re brave enough, singing us a little song.
workin on a new song~
p happy with my makeup today
Sweet!! I’ll check that out. Everybody else should check that out too!
ahhhh thank you so much!!! ~~
testing new mic~
I HEV A MIC NOW BUT ITS SO INTIMIDATING
Its been a good night of singing and thinking about kotor
i drew so many pics today no way am i uploading them all to deviantart
A Final Reunion
probably the most depressing thing about femRevan and Carth’s relationship is that they never will be reunited. In canon, Revan is taken basically prisoner by a powerful Sith lord, and held captive for 300 years. Carth dies during that time period, having waited and waited for her to return with nothing to show for it.
They have the WORST ending ever.
He was supposedly buried on Tatooine and remembered throughout the galaxy for his accomplishments. I figure a scene like this, where Revan visits his grave once she’s finally free for a last reunion, would be a very emotional moment for her.